Thursday 29 November 2007

Week 9: Conclusion

All in all this project I feel was very successful in following the brief. The level of teamwork and support within my group was immense. The outcome reflects the level of group effort and strive to produce a very ambitious piece.

There are always problems along the way but the continuous positive attitudes from all members of the group meant that we could overcome most of them.

At times we did fall of our production schedule based on a poor estimate of modelling and texturing times. However we were able to get back some of the time which meant that towards the end of the project we were right on schedule.

We were also able to incorporate sound, which was made by Jeff playing his guitar. It really added the finishing touches on the piece, and strongly highlighted the type of theme we were going for.

The scene that I most enjoy about our piece would have to be the last scene. I understand the lengths in which Sam went to make sure we had that end scene, and it has turned out really well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.